PLC Programmer / Control Systems Integrator
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to support our control system engineers at a corporate level and provide support on multiple projects. The PLC Programmer is not an entry level position and requires 5-6 years of applicable experience.
- Working on a team for the planning, design, and construction of engineering control system SCADA applications for municipal water and wastewater treatment facilities, as well as in the oil and gas industry.
- Program PLC’s on multiple projects concurrently and collaborate with other disciplines.
- Participate in in-field testing services (point-to-point) between field equipment and PLC I/O.
- Provide construction engineering of I&C systems, including developing clarifications to design intent, and coordination with the control system engineers.
- Assist in the development of technical proposals, including site visits, technical reports, and design memorandums.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-6 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Modicon Unity, Allen-Bradley RSLogix500 and 5000, and familiarity with Siemens Step7
- Experience interfacing PLC’s and VFD’s and other PLC’s through networks
- Prior consulting or systems integrator experience working with municipal clients on water projects or in the oil field
- Strong interpersonal and technical communication skills